CCTV is not for the high level security sectors like prisons and banks any more, but a crucial surveillance tool for any businesses in the retail, finance, transportation, government, shipping, hospitality, healthcare and education sectors to name a few.
1. You can access your business surveillance equipment 24/7 from any smart device, allowing you to check on the security of your business no matter where you are.
2. Deterrent - It can be used as a crime deterrent and having a CCTV camera installed at your premises will act as a serious deterrent to criminals and anyone carrying out illegal activities.
3. Monitors activities - CCTV systems are able to keep track of what is happening at the premises where they are installed.
4. Collect evidence - In the unfortunate event of a crime occurring at your premises, having a CCTV system really does pay dividends as it provides a way of collecting evidence to help ‘suss out’ exactly what happened.
5. Decision Making - When it comes to settling disputes, footage from security cameras can be incredibly important. This applies to both domestic and commercial scenarios.
6. Keep records - It is always a good idea to keep records of when your staff are coming into and checking out of your site, as well as when deliveries are made or visitors enter the building, so you can ensure everything’s running smoothly.
7. Night Vision - Since most crime happens at night, improving video quality during night-time hours is one of the most important concerns of the video surveillance industry.
There are many further reasons why CCTV really is an advantageous installation for any business premises, so why not consider getting cameras installed at your company’s site and give yourself and your staff total peace of mind in the safety of your operations?
We have a wide variety of products that will suite any business size and budgets. These are some of the products that we use.